We know that sometimes you don’t want to be tied down to a set plan when you are on holiday. You want to be free to move around at your own pace. After all, this is your holiday. Save on the retail price of our day tours and enjoy greater flexibility when you purchase an Orange, Blue or Red, Fez Day Tours Pass.
How it works.
Step 1. Choose the right Fez Day Tours Pass for You
Step 2. After receiving payment we send you your voucher for your pass via email.
Step 3. Email us 24 hours before you want to do each day tour or 48 hours before your Hot Air Balloon Flight and let us know which hotel we need to pick you up from.
Fez Day Tour Pass Fine Print.
- Your Fez Day Tour Pass must be used one year from the date of booking.
- Fez Passes can be transferred to another person nominated by you.
- Tours can be done in any order.
- Children between the ages of 8 and 12 receive a 50 percent discount on the price of a Fez Day Tour Pass.
- Children 0 – 7 years free of charge, however children 0 - 7 years are not permitted to take a hot air balloon flight.
- No refund is applicable for unused services after the date of your first tour, with the exception of hot air balloon flights (see 7. below)
- Availability of hot air balloon flights is dependent on weather conditions, and flights may be cancelled with little warning if weather conditions are considered unsafe. In this eventuality, guests will be offered a refund or chance to fly the next day.
- Fez Travel cannot guarantee a place on tours booked less than 24 hours in advance, or hot air balloon flights booked less than 48 hours in advance.
- Pick up for your Fez Pass day tours is from centrally located hotels. (Istanbul Old City and Taksim, Kusadasi center, Selcuk center, and Goreme, Uchisar or Urgup in Cappadocia - pick ups at hotels in areas other than these may attract an additional surcharge).
msxml6.dll error '80072f06'
The host name in the certificate is invalid or does not match
/includes/Preload_V5.inc, line 1090